Tuesday, April 15, 2008

American Idol 2008 - Top 7 Performances

Now, I'll be the first to admit: I am not a very big Mariah Carey fan. When she was announced as a mentor for the season, I yawned. Well, this week the top 7 got to sing her songs and I really wasn't all that moved by the performances.

Clearly, the guys fared better. I have the Davids in the top three along with - surprise - Kristy Lee. I have in the bottom half Syesha (good, but she's clearly not a fan favorite having been in the bottom three of the past five weeks), Carly (the bottom twice prior) and, sadly, Brooke.

That will leave Jason tomorrow night - if I have the groups right - to be the one in the middle whom Ryan will make chose. Jason's just so good natured that he'll be stuck to pick one. Yeah, predictable television.

Going home? I'm thinking it could be Syesha going this week.

No comments: