Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Idols' Back!


American Idol debuted another season last night, and I'm pleased to see my old friends Simon, Paul, Ryan and Randy. Sure, right now we're only in the auditions but this is a time of craziness, of stories, of investment potentially in singers we'll never see beyond the Hollywood rounds. Some folks skip this part of the show because they think it's a waste of time or isn't the real competition. Not me. I like to watch each season from start to finish. You never know what memorable bits will come up.

So, I'm Idol bound from now until the end of May. Two or three nights a week you'll find my DVR recording the high-def FOX affiliate so I don't miss a single note or a single snide comment from Simon or a single raised eyebrow from Ryan. It's all good.

No comments: