Monday, November 26, 2007

Back to Routine

After a nice, well-needed four day weekend it is time to get back to work this morning.

Actually, we got a lot accomplished this weekend all things considered:

- a nice Thanksgiving dinner with the extended family
- some quality time for just our little family of three together
- a majority of our Christmas shopping done
- a lot more scanning of our CD libraries for both my wife and I, in anticipation of the iPods we're giving each other for Christmas

Sure, we didn't get any decorating done - that'll come next weekend. I'll probably start the gift wrapping then too, once more of our orders come in.

I figure all this rest will keep my battery charaged until about four weeks from now, when I have scheduled the rest of my vacation usage for the year. That'll be a nice long break.

No comments: