Saturday, August 9, 2008

Workout Shuffle (8/9/08)

With over 9000 songs on my iPod, ranging from back the mid-50's through latest releases, I never know what's going to pop up on the shuffle. For this morning's hour long workout and then the cool-down on the cross-trainer at the YMCA, here's the mix I got:

Old Blue Jeans - Hannnah Montana
(Yes, I do listen to this music, and watch the TV show.)
South Side - Moby
Boogie Fever - the Sylvers
What Time Is It? - Spin Doctors
Hard Lesson - Suddenly Tammy!
One - Three Dog Night
I'm A Believer - Smash Mouth
Denis - Blondie
Do You Wanna Make Love - Peter McCann
Ooh Child - the Five Stairsteps
State of Attraction - Paula Abdul
Get On the Line - the Archies
Let's Spend the Night Together - the Rolling Stones
Take The Long Way Home - Supertramp
Small Town - John Cougar Mellencamp
(Trivia: he sings "small town" 18 times in this song - I always count it.)
Crazy Love - Poco
The Way That You Love Me - Paula Abdul
(weird that the shuffle would give me to songs by Paula, both from the same album!)

Cooldown: My Fair Share - Seals & Crofts

No comments: